Startup Labs Opportunity
Startup Labs Syracuse is an intense three week program providing seed capital, mentorship and technical support to teams in an effort to help validate their business model to later stage investors.
- Five teams will participate in the Startup Labs Syracuse 5 Day Boot Camp and 22-Day program
- Each of the teams receives a $30,000 initial investment and office space in the tech garden for 6 months
- At the end of the 22 day program, five teams will pitch in a demo day competition
- Teams will compete for two prizes: a $150,000 cash prize and the market ready award presented by Eric Mower + Associates, which will provide a suite of marketing and branding services valued at $50,000
- When one of these companies receives a future investment, startup labs will lead the investment by providing 20% of the raise – typically the most challenging for early stage companies
- Companies who successfully complete the program become part of a startup labs’ network.
Learn more and APPLY at syracuse.startuplabs.org