New Ithaca Internship Opportunity – PartyHeadphones.com
Here is an opportunity with a very cool team! Be sure to call them ASAP. I can’t imagine these jobs being available long. Check out the description and contact info below.
Ever wonder what it’s like to do an internship with a startup?
Come spend a summer in Ithaca with Party Headphones!
Our company provides cutting-edge wireless headphone technology allowing users to plug any audio source into a transmitter, which then broadcasts that signal to all headphones within 200 yards. Our markets include live sporting events, tour guides and yes, SILENT DISCO!
Marketing Researcher Intern
- Gain exposure to a variety of research techniques for analyzing available markets and customer value propositions. The internship will focus on developing lean strategies for startup marketing. Interns will learn to design and test experiments to validate/invalidate marketing hypotheses, utilize customer prototyping exercises to generate insights, and implement research tools to gain understand of consumer behavior.
Internet Marketing Intern
- Learn to utilize online tools to interpret user data and increase website traffic/conversions. The internship will focus on online advertising, customer analytics and search engine optimization. Interns will gain exposure to a variety of startup marketing strategies and tactics.
UX/Graphic Design Intern
- Assist with brand development, strategy and implementation. Gain experience designing print materials and digital advertisements consistent in conjunction with brand identity.
- Location: 409 College Avenue, Ithaca, NY
- Compensation: Unpaid(but some free food!)
- Time Commitment: 30-35 hrs/wk
- Duration: June 3 – August 14
If interested please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 2nd.