Below are comments from Pablo Schwarzbeck:
1. Who is on Produce Pay‘s executive team and how many other students are on the whole team?
CEO: Pablo Borquez Schwarzbeck, MBA 2015
Additionally, Produce Pay has two strategic partners:
2. What is Produce Pay and when was it created?
Produce Pay is a payment platform that connects Farmers, Distributors and Banks to ensure faster cash turnover and provide necessary financing throughout the supply chain.
3. Why is it valuable or interesting?
4. What does Produce Pay think about the entrepreneurship community at Cornell?
5. What is Produce Pay’s favorite entrepreneurship resource at Cornell? ie: Popshop, professors, etc.
6. How has Produce Pay changed after winning Shark Tank in NYC recently?
7. Do you have any words of wisdom for aspiring entrepreneurs?
* * *
J O H N S O N S H A R K T A N K 2 0 1 5
3 VC Judges
1 Winner $1500
& ticket to SXSW Interactive
T H E P I T C H E S
SALT | Fon Powell, Biomedical PhD, Weill Cornell
NTi TECHNOLOGY | Shane Heil ChemE BS ’16, Kevin Hung BS ChemE ’15, Xiaolu Wen BS ChemE ’16
FLORA PULSE | Michael Santiago MechE PhD
ARCTYC INNOVATIONS | Willie Mendelson MEng ’15, Bryan Dunn Hotel ’14
RIGHT PRICE MANAGEMENT LLC | Rebecca Robinson MBA ’15, Derek Mayer MBA ’15
PRODUCE PAY | Pablo Borquez MBA ’15 [Winner of Shark Tank NYC]*Ineligible to win this event
T H E J U D G E S
ANDREESSEN HOROWITZ | Malinka Walaliyadde
CAYUGA VENTURE FUND | Jennifer Tegan
CHI FAN GROUP LLC | Caleb Cheng